Sunday, May 11, 2014

A sea day Sunday May 11, 2014

Well this short cruise is almost over - sometime around 5:45AM tomorrow we will sailed under the Golden Gate bridge, pass the south side of Alcatraz and tie up at Pier 35 in San Francisco.

I did very little today - still tired and beat from the long walking day in Victoria.

The weather has cleared off and warmed up - I am now in shorts and the forecast is for warmer temps tomorrow so will stay in shorts for the next day or two.

Spent some time in the sun up on Deck 14 - enjoyed a couple of cold ones - one is courtesy of the Captain for platinum members.

The captain of this ship is Canadian and resides when not on the ship in BC.

My room steward is good - I don't see him but the bed gets made and turned down when I am not there. That's the way it should be.

My cold is still bothering me - taken the meds seems to help.

Tomorrow I will need to be up fairly early as my customs time is 8:05 AM and my disembarking time is 9:35 AM. I will head to my hotel and await my friends there as we explore the town and then take in the baseball game between the SF Giants and the Atlanta Braves.

The internet this evening is the best it has been all cruise.

More later.

Cheers!

No comments: