Sunday, September 14, 2008

Now that I have gotten yesterdays rant out of the way it is time to concentrate on Sunday's agenda.

I miss having a bike for those nice day rides so later today I will go and pick up a new bike - I will pay and then get the insurance money later. I can't wait any longer.

It is really a decision of which bike and shop to choose. I also will be getting a hybird style of bike - don't need the heavier mountain bike any more as the days of doing severed dick and urinary tract trails are over - don't want a road bike because it do like to ride some off road or gravel trails and wider paths. Both sales reps basically said the same thing - hybird is the way to go.

It is another sunny and hot one here in Vancouver - looks like the first half of the week is going to be dry and the second half more normal - next Saturday I head down to Seattle for a one day cruise back to Vancouver on the Norwegian Star.

May go to a memorial service on Friday - a long time Y member and retired Vancouver firefighter has passed away so I may attend the service.

Also need to stop and pick up some black ink for one of my printers - I have two printers and the cassettes are interchangeable .

You may have noticed I have changed the title of this blog and I may change it again to Dennis' Rant Blog - what do you think or do you really care.

That's all for now

Cheers

Dennis

No comments: