Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday report

Morning report brought to you by the Urban Trekker live and direct from a ninth floor apartment overlooking downtown Vancouver.

A look out the window sees grey skies with a chance of both showers and sun today which has me trying to decide whether to head out on the bike for a short trip around False Creek or to just get in the car and head over across the bridge and join the old guys for coffee and chat.

Only a week to go before I depart Vancouver and start the trans-continental trip by Amtrak across the northern US states to NYC.

Will spend some time today trying to figure out what to do with my 6 hours in Chicago on a train change - there is a first class lounge that I can use - it has free internet and coffee, pop and donuts as well as a place to store my luggage between trains.

Must figure out how to get my images to fit nicely onto this blog .

More later

No comments: