Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The day started out wet but it has gradually cleared off and is quite pleasant at the time of this post and it looks like it is going to be nice for the next few days.

Well in two weeks time I will be in Boston after having ventured up from NYC. Looking forward to seeing Boston and meeting with up my cousins.

If the Red Sox advance to the World Series the first two games will be on while I am in Boston - no chance of getting any tickets the the atmosphere in the City should be something but first they have to beat the Indians.

Have one suitcase packed and are making arrangements to get a ride to the train station on departure day.

A little tooth problem that has bothered me for the past week has been fixed.

Don't forget to checkout my website at www.urbantrekker.com

More later

Cheers

Dennis

No comments: