Sunday, October 7, 2007

Introduction

Welcome to my my blog - the prime purpose of this electronic diary will be to share my travel experiences with others here on the world wide web.

In less than two weeks I will be boarding an Amtrak train and heading for a three day visit to New York City and then up to the city of my mothers' birth Boston where I will meet up with some cousins. After three days there I will return to NYC for one night before embarking on the Norwegian Dawn for a 14 Caribbean cruise where I will visit nine ports of call before disembarking in Miami - from there it is back on Amtrak for the return trip back to my hometown of Vancouver, Canada.

This trip which is my 60th birthday present to myself was more than a year in the planning and hopefully will be successful.

Return often for more details on this trip and you may also want to visit my web site at www.urbantrekker.com for more on what I have done with my life.

Cheers

Dennis

No comments: