Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's next on my Olympic Dream calendar Feb 17, 2010

The next few events I know about and once the Games are over the focus will switch to the Paralympics - already starting to see some advertisers started to switch there promos to the Paralympic logos - good to create as much awareness as possible.

On Monday Feb 22, 2010 I get my accreditation and uniform

March 3, 2010 - two weeks from today I will be on a bus up to Whistler - need to start a packing list of what to bring in addition to my uniform - one thing I don't know at this time is whether us volunteers will have access to laundry services in the Village - otherwise I will have to take everything back and forth on my day's off.

March 4, 2010 - we meet our Chef de Mission and start to get our various work assignments.

March 12, 2010 I travel with my delegation down to BC Place for the opening ceremonies.

March 21, 2010 the Para Games end

March 24, 2010 final day in Whistler and my return to Vancouver

Cheers

Dennis

No comments: