Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Canadian Thanksgiving dinner at Jim's Oct 12, 2009

Monday was the Canadian Thanksgiving holiday and my good friend Jim decided to have a dinner party and I was invited - it is only a one block walk to is place so how could I not accept the invite - I was joined in this celebration of the fall harvest by a large group of mostly Asian friends of his Japanese and Korean roommates - many of whom have never celebrated this feast or had turkey and cranberry either. It was about a 20 lb turkey and as you see in these images replete with all the trimmings - even a photo or two of the chef enjoying the proceedings.

In all more than 20 people avail themselves of this dinner over the course of the evening.

Thanks Jim for the wonderful dinner - guess I know what will be in your lunch for most of the week.








Cheers
Dennis

No comments: