Saturday, May 3, 2014

Next volunteer assignment - BMO Vancouver Marathon Sunday May 4, 2014


Well my next volunteer assignment goes tomorrow - the BMO Vancouver Marathon and guess what - it's forecast to rain most of the day - I will be out on the bike from 6AM to around noon - getting soaked - while the rain gear helps you still get wet and chilled - just what I need coming off of a cold but I made a commitment to do it and I will.

Best of luck to the some 17,500 runners doing the various events.

My job will be a zone patroller - riding back and forth along the route keeping an eye out for the runners and any impediments that might crop up and then assist in getting the last of the half marathoners to the finish line.

All the needed info is here on the official website of the Marathon.

bmovancouvermarathon.com

Cheers!




No comments: