Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Time for a change May 30, 2012

For the past ten years or so I have maintained a web site called the Urban Trekker which at the time was the way to communicate on the Internet - since that time blogs, Facebook, twitter etc have become the norm.

Well since I only really have one page of that site that gets any attention it seems fruitless to keep maintaining it so I have made the decision to kill the site - it is up for renewal later in the year and since someone has a similar named site only using some Capitalization it was becoming harder to access + I seem to have with my newer computers lost my log in info.

The one page that was getting hits was my detailed description of the Grouse Grind - it will move to a stand alone page on this blog.

I am also considering changing the thrust of this blog to be more reflective of my hiking and biking activities and using my Facebook account for the daily report.

Cheers

D

No comments: