Monday, February 16, 2009






Well I am now in Chicago awaiting the departure of the Empire Builder for the final leg of my trip home - the images you see above are just a sample of some of the scenes that I experienced at the various ports of call - they are the Spirit anchored off Belize City, Las Escobas Waterfalls in San Tomas, Altun Hu ruins in Belize city, Chaccohben ruins at Costa Maya and finally the poolside area at the rebuilt port of Costa Maya.

The train ride up from New Orleans was bumpy and boring and not the greatest staff attitude - probably the worst that I have had on my recent Amtrak rides.

Cold in Chicago but currently sunny - any going to adventure outside for a short time before having lunch and then boarding the train.

Gord - if you read this say hi to Jim for me.

Cheers

Dennis

No comments: