Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Sunday morning here in NYC and almost time to vacate the hotel room and head for the ship - a picture of which is at the top of the page - it's the Norwegian Dawn - I am sure that I will meet up with some of the CC'ers in the lineup and once on board some of us were going to meet for a sail away drink at the Bimini Bar.

We should enjoy that sail away drink under sunny skies although by the time that we sail down the Hudson it will be getting dark - don't intend to worry too much about photos this year as I have a good supply from last year and got some much better shots of Lady Liberty yesterday from the Staten Island ferry. Might take some more video as last year my battery was dying as we sailed.

The only thing on my agenda that I didn't get to see was the United Nations complex which is only a couple of blocks from the Y - could still walk that way after breakfast and before grabbing a ride over to the ship. Will probably take a taxi rather than the bus that way I don't have too carry the weight of the suitcase too far when I get to the pier.

Cheers

D

No comments: