Sunday, October 14, 2007

Gee how time flies - in one week's time I will be arriving in New York City and two week's today I board the Norwegian Dawn for the start of my long planned 14 day Caribbean cruise.

Yes I am starting to get excited and except for my electronic equipment like cameras etc I have the remainder of my packing finish - have my ride to the train station taken care of - just need to set up getting my mail box cleared once a week.

Weather is clearing off and another pleasant autumn day is in the forecast - drove out the Fraser Valley yesterday and did a short hike in Campbell River Regional Park before returning to the city and having a relaxing steam bath at my health club.

Today I will either hit the trails on the North Shore or bike around the False Creek seawall.

More comments later.

No comments: