Saturday, May 14, 2011

Assembling the new BBQ May 13, 2011

One of the items that has been on my bucket list for some time is a new BBQ and now that I have received my first pay cheque from the census work it was time to head to Walmart and get one - this particular model had been on sale some time ago and then went back up in price but yesterday it was back on sale.

Putting it together went okay for the most part until it came to the lid - couldn`t get the nut to fit through the hole but I was able to use some other screws and a wing bolt and that did the trick.

I started it up and my condo is still in one piece so I must have done everything right - eating out tonight but will fire it up tomorrow - also with a proper tank I won`t be running out of gas any time soon.









No comments: