Tuesday, January 20, 2009





Yesterday it was still somewhat foggy - it would lift for a time - I took the opportunity to go for a long walk along the seawall and around Lost Lagoon which provided me with these images - still ice on Lost Lagoon - just the one swan - suspect the remainder must have been over on the other side in the nesting area.

Today was a different story - I hardy went outside as I was intrigued with the proceedings in Washington and the installation of Barak as President - it was fun watching the procession down Pennsylvania Ave to the White House as I had walked that route during my stop over in DC on my way home from my last cruise.

Still foggy and looks like it will be the weekend before it really chances and then it will be back into a rainy and cooler pattern.

Cheers

D

No comments: